The safe way to open sparkling wine. Strong piano-type double hinge; spring loaded. Weighs hefty 9 ounces.
1. Find the small wire eyelet under the foil and raise it up. You may remove the foil cover, if you wish.
But do not remove the wire muzzle.
2. Squeeze the teeth of the handles firmly into the cork. Keep a firm grip on the cork during Step #3.
3. Hold the bottle at a 45 degree angle. Preferably, rest the bottom of the bottle on a flat surface.
4. Wiggle the wire eyelet back and forth about 7 or 8 times. This type of wire is purposely made brittle, so it will break.
5. Grip the bottle around the shoulder (below the neck) with your free hand. Twist the Champagne Opener in one direction and the bottle in the opposite direction. Once the twisting starts the cork will come up and out assisted by the pressure from within the bottle.
Server Station has been proudly serving the service industry since 2003
...We also invite you to visit our other company: PROWAITSTAFF ~ Hospitality Optimization Service Training